Class and versatility. From major jazz festival performances to intimate cocktail receptions, Drew Morell Jazz has been providing Colorado with beautiful and lively music for over 20 years! This very versatile jazz group can can be tailored to any client’s specific needs. The group can perform as the full quintet providing a high energy, rich sound that would be perfect for a concert or festival appearance as well as a large event or wedding. The group also works frequently in a duo or trio format to present a softer more background-jazz style. Drew Morell Jazz features a wide spectrum of jazz ranging from Big Band era music to the jazz standards of Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald all the way to energetic bebop and funk.
Here are some ways that you can configure Drew Morell Jazz to create the perfect sound for your event:
- Full Quintet – piano (or guitar), bass, drums, saxophone and vocalist.
- Quartet featuring vocals – piano (or guitar), bass, drums and vocalist.
- Quartet featuring saxophone – piano (or guitar), bass, drums and saxophone.
- Quartet with vocals and saxophone – piano (or guitar), bass, saxophone and vocalist
- Trio with drums – piano (or guitar), bass and drums.
- Trio with saxophone – piano (or guitar),bass and saxophone.
- Duo – Piano (or guitar) and Acoustic Bass.
- Duo – Piano and Saxophone
- Duo – Piano and Vocalist
- Solo Piano